We pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry with radio broadcast in 1936 and television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp reaches 98% of Singaporeans in four languages and has a growing Asian audience base through CNA as well as entertainment content distributed across the region.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player bringing together industry-leading brands like ESPN, Edipresse Media, 99.co and VICE through the Mediacorp Partner Network to deliver rich content for consumers and effective solutions for advertisers. Digitally, CNA content is consumed by an increasing average of about 10 million unique visitors, generating about 73 million page views every month. The channel also reaches more than 81 million households in 29 territories across Asia, the Middle East and Australia.
We believe in creating value for our stakeholders through encouraging collaboration,
building open and trusting relationships, and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Our core values guide the way we work with our stakeholders, partners and people.
- To interact sincerely and in ways that make others feel valued
- To engage constructively with others and listen to and consider differing views
- To demonstrate integrity, empathy and positive energy
- To help and collaborate with others to achieve common goals
- To leverage the experience and expertise of others to achieve the best possible results
- To appreciate that the value created by the whole is more than that of the individual
- To handle challenges with a positive attitude
- To show a strong sense of dedication and commitment to achieve desired results
- To deliver high standards of performance and excellence