Beat the competition at the starting line and position your brand for success with the Kuala Lumpur SEA Games 2017. Capitalise on the nation-wide excitement and showcase your brand at the biggest sporting event in Southeast Asia. With 400 hours of world-class HD sporting action covered across multiple platforms, get in on the un-missable sporting action happening right here at Mediacorp!
The Kuala Lumpur SEA Games 2017 will kick off with an Opening Ceremony on 19 August 2017 and draw to an end with the Closing Ceremony on 30 August 2017. This year, a grand total of 405 events in 38 sports will be featured in the games, including five new sports – bridge, cricket, Tarung Derajat, ice hockey and ice skating – with the latter two making their first appearance in the history of the games.
The whole nation will be cheering on our athletes with the broadcast coverage of the games available on oktoSports, Channel 5 and Toggle, as well as supporting media on our socials, radio, info-ed programme and the multilingual news outlets.
‘Live’ Opening and Closing Ceremony
- okto: ‘Live’ Opening Ceremony 19 Aug, 8pm & ‘Live’ Closing Ceremony 30 Aug, 8pm
- Toggle: Catch up Opening & Closing
- Channel 5: Repeat of Opening Ceremony 20 Aug, 3.45pm
Daily Action & Live Key Final Events
- Toggle Channel 1: Curated Daily Action 14 to 30 Aug, 9am to 9pm
- Okto: 20 to 29 Aug, (6pm to 9pm, Monday to Friday) and (4pm to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday)
Today At The Games
- Okto: 9pm to 10pm daily
- Channel 5: News 5 Highlights 19 to 30 Aug, 9pm
- Radio: 938 EDT daily call-in (<2-3mins) 19 to 30 Aug, ~8pm
987 EDT ‘Live’ call-in (< 2mins) from on-site reporter 19 to 30 Aug, ~5pm
- Toggle Catch up, videos and microsite
Mediacorp’s transmedia solution offers an extensive reach of 3.7 million audiences via our 360 content amplification. Speak with our sales representatives to find out about the available sponsorship opportunities such as Broadcast sponsorship, New Update Creative Bumpers, 14 Days Countdown TV package, Talking Point Episodic Sponsorship, Corporate Wishes, Radio packages to Digital and Social Media engagements.