Strengthen the bonds between mother and child - and between audiences and your brand!
This Mother’s Day, have your brand evoke warm feelings in Mediacorp’s nationwide #ILoveYouMum campaign aim to reinforce the special bond between mothers and their children.
Since 2015, the campaign has created touching ways for everyone to show love and appreciation for their mums, and has received extremely positive response. Last year, three ticketed events were sold out, and the Gift For Mum Variety Show attained higher reach and ratings than other programmes on the same time belt. Over 1.6 million audiences watched the show on TV and 124,000 on Toggle, with ratings performing especially well in the P55-64 and PMEB segments.
#ILoveYouMum campaign will run between 9 April and 13 May and will up the excitement with four new activities, designed to reach an even wider demographic including Millennials, Silver 55+ and Families with Kids. Sponsorship opportunities are classified into three broad themes of Affirmation, Bonding and Community:
- Activity Booklet New
- Co-branded Campaign Capsules (Brand Promises) New
- A Gift for Mum S2 Variety Programme (13 episodes from 10 April)
- Channel 8 Shopper’s Guide
- #ILoveYouMum Roadshows (Venue Sponsorship)
- Radio Call-in
- Kristal (Crystal), M-Day Telemovie 2018 (Malay audience)
- Sing along Concert
- Batam 2D1N Tour
- i-Weekly Culinary Workshop with Mum
- i-Weekly & 8 Days Mother’s Day Supplement
- LOVE 972 Radio Dining Guide
- Hi-Tea Hari Ibu M-Day 2018 Event (Malay audience)
- Rani Maharani M-Day 2018 Event (Indian audience)
- CSR Fun Walk New
- Pay it Forward New
Don’t miss this chance to ride on over $1 million worth of transmedia publicity and seize the potential to reach over 4.3 million people. Contact your Mediacorp sales representative for full details on sponsorship packages available.
Watch Mediacorp’s artiste Chen Han Wei’s love declaration for his mother in last year’s campaign.