Li Yi Sha
Hosting, Voice Over, Music review, Painting, Fashion design, Calligraphy
Yi Sha's career scope includes Science and technology program, financial program, cultural program, health care program and motivational counseling program at capital 958 FM.
For details, please refer to the below podcast:
Yi Sha had interviewed most outstanding musicians in this era, including Bernard Haitink, Seiji Ozawa, Zubin Mehta, Luciano Pavarotti, Renée Fleming, Anne-Sophie Mutter, Fou Ts'ong, etc.
She had reported cultural events in China, Britain, France, Korea, etc.
Yi Sha has several journalism and broadcasting awards, including Best Global Charismatic Hosting Award, Global Chinese Broadcasting Innovation Program Outstanding Award, Top 5 Radio Documentary of Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union Radio Prizes, etc.
For details, please refer to the below report:
- Singapore Finance Congress
- Singapore Parenting Congress
- Mid-Autumn Festival Event
- Singapore Chinese Orchestra Chinese New year Concert
- Best Global Charismatic Hosting Award - Global Chinese Broadcasting Awards 2015
- Outstanding Award - Global Chinese Broadcasting Innovation Program Awards 2015
- Nomination Award - Global Chinese broadcasting Charities Contribution Awards 2015
- Top 5 Radio Documentary - ABU（Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union）Prizes 2014
- Nomination Award -Global Chinese Broadcasting Theme Awards 2013
- Mediacorp Broadcast Promotion Award 2013 (Highest listenership rate among three Chinese radio stations NDT)
- Best Performance - Mediacorp Chinese Radio DJ Test 2013
- Third Prize - Shanghai International Arts Festival Best News Awards 2010
- Excellent Individual Award - Shanghai International Arts Festival Best News Awards 2008
- Excellent Layout Award - Shanghai International Arts Festival Best News Awards 2007
- Third Prize - Shanghai International Arts Festival News Awards 2006
- Champion- Shanghai University DJ Competition 2000
(The results of this competition include stage performances, radio hosting at Shanghai Oriental Radio Station and residents voting.)
- Excellent Award - Shanghai Windbreakers and Coats Design Awards 2000